Love to serve? We do too!
Appliance Guys Inc strongly believes that serving others adds an extra level of happiness to everyone's life. And who can't use extra happiness, right?!
There are so many ways each one of us can provide service. From kind words to a stranger, a helping hand to a neighbor or volunteering at a service project. If you have always wondered where you could start or what you could do, we would like to share an organization website with you that can answer all of those questions and point you in the right direction.
Visit www.justserve.org for information on service projects happening near you.
Office Scheduler responsibilities include:
- Take customer calls and emails, answer questions and schedule an available time frame for a repair technician visit
- Monitor schedules, knowing where there are cancelled appointments that we could fill
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Providing excellent phone etiquette
As an Office Scheduler, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast and expert customer service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
Requirements of the Office Scheduler role include:
- Ability to use a computer and programs such as Quick Books and Smart Service
- Ability to perform accurate work under pressure and a fast paced work environment
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality customer service
If this describes you, please email your cover letter and resume to our Office Manager at email@example.com